If you are new to independent school, the admission process may feel overwhelming. We are here to answer questions. Please ask!
Admission Application Process
- Visit the GreenMount School for an Experience GreenMount, Glimpse of GreenMount, or private tour (arranged in advance with the Admission Director)
- Complete and submit an application with fee by December 1, 2017 ($60.00/application)
- Complete the School Records Release Form and return it to your child's current school
- Ask your child's current teacher(s) to complete the Common Referral Form
- The form must be submitted by the current school in a sealed envelope
- Students applying for admission into grades 5-8 must have two completed Common Referral forms (preferably from different teachers)
- Arrange and attend a Shadow Day visit for your child and a parent interview
- Shadow Day is not applicable for kindergarten applicants. Kindergarten applicants sign up for a Play Date and parent interview.
We are still accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information.